MBBS , DCH. MD
Name & Designation: Dr. P. Sudershan Reddy, M.D., D.C.H,
Chairman & Chief Consultant Pediatrician, Krishna Children’s Hospital, Hyd.Former Prof & HOD. Of Pediatrics, Osmania Medical College &Ex Medical Superintendent, Institute of Child Health, Niloufer Hospital for Women & Children, Hyderabad A.P
Qualification: MBBS– Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad in 1977
DCH – Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad in 1981
MD – Institute of Child Health, Niloufer Hospital, Osmania Medical College,
Hyderabad in 1983
Official Positions Held
Asst. Prof. of Pediatrics: Osmania Medical College, Institute of Child Health, Niloufer Hospital, Hyderabad in 1983 -2000(17 Yrs)
Associate Professor of Pediatrics : Gandhi Medical College 2000 - 2001
Prof. & HOD Pediatrics: Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad2001-2009
Prof. & HOD Pediatrics &: Osmania Medical College from Feb 2009 to Jan 2011
Medical Superintendent : Niloufer Hospital, Hyderabad
Faculty Member: Many National and International conferences
Orations: Dr.Harishchandra Memorial oration, IAP, Hyd.
DR .Y R RDDY ORATION I AP AP STATE
IAP, Karnataka State Conference oration,
Keynote address –Sister Doctor’s forum of India XVI
National Conference 2010
Awards: Dr. Harishcnadra Gold Medal best outgoing DCH Student in University - 1981
Dr. G.V.R.Gold Medal best outgoing MD Student in University - 1983
Dr. Balagopala Raju award best paper in National Conference Jodhpur 1988
Telugu Academy Award for literary work 2005
IAP exemplary services award 2010
Books - Author:
Probiotics in Pediatric Practice - Elsevier Publication
Child Health “Arogyamasthu” in Telugu
Articles: In International journal – Vaccine on HBV.
Research: Guide for post graduates dissertation for 28 years.
Research Project Undertaken:
Faculty: For State, National and International Conferences
1.Chairman PEDICON 2010, 47th National Conference of IAP
2. Organizing Secretary, VACCICON 2008, First National Conference of Vaccinology, Hyderabad.
3. Director, RESPICON 2004, National Conference of Respiratory Chapter IAP, Hyderabad
4. President, Respiratory Chapter, IAP Andhra Pradesh
5. President, Computers Chapter, IAP Andhra Prades
6. Vice-President, Adolescent Chapter, IAP Andhra Pradesh
7. President Elect – Respiratory Chapter of IAP (2013 – 2014)
8. President, IAP Andhra Pradesh State Branch 2008.
9. Executive Board member, Central IAP- 2004, 2006, 2009.
10. I.A.P President Twin cities Branch 2001.
11. Zonal Coordinator IAP UG quiz.
12. Divisional Coordinator IAP PG quiz.
13. TOT of ATM, ASK, IAP, ASPP.
14. Trainer of RTIGEM.
15. Program in charge of Post Graduate Diploma in Maternal Child Health (PGDMCH),
Indira Gandhi National Open University